Asian Slaw made with a kimchi inspired barbecue dressing featuring Cattlemen's® Kickin Korean BBQ Sauce.
Kimchi Dressing | Serves 1 quart
- 1/3 cup Cattlemens Kickin Korean BBQ Sauce
- 3 tbsps Lime Juice, fresh
- 2 tbsps Sugar
- 1 tbsp Thai Kitchen ® Premium Fish Sauce
Asian Slaw | Serves 1 quart
- 4 cups Savoy Cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups Asian Pear, julienne
- 1/2 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup Scallions, 1/4" rings
- 1/2 cup Kimchi Dressing
- 1 tbsp McCormick Culinary ® Sesame Seeds, Black
- In a food processor combine BBQ sauce, kimchi, sugar, fish sauce and lime juice. Blend until smooth. Hold refrigerated until service.
- In a bowl combine cabbage, pear, carrots, scallions, dressing and sesame seeds. Toss until evenly coated and hold refrigerated until needed.
This is a perfect side dish with a slight kick. Also great for topping burgers or sandwiches!
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads