Traditional fresh herb chimichurri with a spicy kick from Frank's Buffalo wings sauce.
Serves 1 quart
- 3 cups (5 1/2 ounces) Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- 2 1/4 cups (6 ounces) Cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbsps Oregano, chopped
- 3/4 cup Franks ® Original Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 3/4 cup Olive oil
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 1/2 tsps Garlic, minced
- Place parsley, cilantro and oregano in a blender or food processor and pulse to blend.
- In a bowl mix together Buffalo wings sauce, oil, water and garlic. Slowly pour into blender pulsing to combine. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads