Turmeric and vine-ripened tomatoes add vibrant color to roasted cauliflower.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oil, sea salt, turmeric and cayenne pepper in small bowl. Place cauliflower and tomatoes in large bowl. Drizzle with 1/2 of the oil mixture; toss to coat well. Repeat with remaining oil mixture.
- Spread vegetables in single layer in foil-lined large shallow baking pan.
- Roast 40 minutes or until cauliflower is tender, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
Photo credit: Georgia Johnson from Comfort of Cooking.
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 90 cal
- Sodium: 233 mg
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Protein: 2 g