- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
- United States
McCormick Culinary Cajun Seasoning is a blend of premium spices, like garlic, onion, paprika and red pepper that is ideal for recipes that call for the traditional flavor of southern Louisiana. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
McCormick Culinary® Cajun Seasoning brings the authentic, spicy flavors of southern Louisiana to any recipe:
• McCormick Culinary Cajun Seasoning features an intricate blend of premium spices like garlic, onion, paprika and red pepper.
• Blended especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Cajun Seasoning delivers the zesty heat authentic to southern Louisiana, providing superior performance, flavor and aroma in any dish.
• McCormick Culinary Cajun Seasoning is kosher and made with no MSG added.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 6/18 oz. containers in a case. 18 oz. containers are an essential in any chef’s collection and can be added to a seafood buffet for customization on the spot
• McCormick Culinary Cajun Seasoning is a classic mix of seasonings especially made to enhance Louisiana favorites like catfish, crawfish, jambalaya, gumbo and po’ boys.
McCormick Culinary® Cajun Seasoning adds authentic Cajun flavor to:
• Blackened catfish and salmon over dirty rice and bean
• Burgers stacked with andouille sausage and pepper jack cheese
• Muffuletta sandwiches with chorizo and porchetta, artichoke hearts and assorted olives
• Red beans and rice and upscale gumbo with chicken and sausage
• Sprinkle on steak fries for the taste of Louisiana
No preparation necessary. McCormick Culinary® Cajun Seasoning is ready to use to flavor chef-inspired recipes. Use the top to dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
McCormick Culinary® Cajun Seasoning has a shelf life of 720 days when tightly closed and stored in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups when dispensing to maintain product integrity.
McCormick Culinary Cajun Seasoning is a blend of premium spices, like garlic, onion, paprika and red pepper that is ideal for recipes that call for the traditional flavor of southern Louisiana. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes.
GARLIC, SPICES (INCLUDING PAPRIKA, OREGANO, RED PEPPER), SALT, AND ONION.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|