A spicy spin on the classic deviled egg with all the creamy tang you'd expect, plus the kicked-up heat of Frank's RedHot® Nashville Hot Seasoning.
- Split hard-boiled eggs lengthwise. Separate yolks; reserve whites refrigerated for service.
- Press yolks through a fine mesh sieve. Place in a medium bowl and combine with softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, first amount of Frank's Nashville Hot® Seasoning, Frenchs® Classic Yellow Mustard, and sweet relish. Mix just until blended. (Do not overmix, as this will make the filling too thin)
- Place in a pastry bag fitted with desired piping tip. Reserve refrigerated for service.
- Fill indentations in reserved egg whites with yolk mixture.
- To finish, sprinkle deviled eggs with second amount of Frank's RedHot® Nashville Hot Seasoning.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: North American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 101
- Sodium: 164
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Protein: 4
- Fiber: 0