A classic pulled pork sandwich dressed with Stubb's® Original Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce, a creamy and cool coleslaw and your favorite fixin's
- Set combi oven to 350°F. In a bowl combine pork, oil, Southwest Seasoning, salt and pepper. Toss until evenly distributed. Place in a hotel pan and roast until pork is seared, about 20 minutes.
- While pork is roasting, in a bowl whisk Stubb's® Original Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce and Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenned Pepper Sauce until well mixed.
- Remove pork from oven. Lower oven temperature to 275°F. Pour BBQ mixture over pork and cover hotel pan tightly with foil. Return to oven and cook until pork is tender, about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and allow pork to cool slightly. Shred and return to pan with cooking liquid. Toss until pork is well coated. Hold hot for service or cool completely and reheat for service.
- For each serving, toast 1 bun. Cover the bottom of bun with 1 slice of cheese, 6 ounces of sauced pork, 1/4 cup of slaw and 3 pickles.
- Finish with top of bun and serve hot alongside extra Stubb's® Original Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce.
This pulled pork can also be leveraged to make tex-mex inspired quesadillas!
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches