Traditionally seasoned chicken and tomato sauce finished with the signature aged cayenne pepper heat and flavor of Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
- In a heavy bottom pot over medium heat add oil and flour. Cook to a blonde roux.
- Slowly add stock, whisking to avoid lumps. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until thickened.
- Add tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, oregano and cinnamon. Whisk to combine and continue simmer.
- Add Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and heat through. Hold hot for service or refrigerate and reheat for service.
For a richer chicken flavor, replace half the oil with rendered roast chicken fat.
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads