Spicy horsey sauce made with Dijon mustard and Roquefort cheese.
Serves 1 quart
- 1 1/2 cups Frenchs ® Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsps Horseradish, prepared, drained
- 1 tbsp Garlic, roasted
- 2 tsps Lemon Juice, fresh
- 1 cup Roquefort Cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Chives, chopped
- In a food processor combine mustard, mayonnaise, horseradish, garlic, and lemon juice. Pulse until evenly distributed. Add cheese and blend until smooth.
- Hold refrigerated, just prior to service stir in chives.
Use prepared Horseradish Roquefort Mayo as a dip for chicken tenders, fries and onion rings. Try on this Horseradish Roquefort Burger!
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads