A premium burger made with a whole grain bun, microgreens, Roquefort cheese and French's® Dijon Mustard.
Horseradish Roquefort Mustard
- In a food processor combine mustard, mayonnaise, horseradish, garlic, and lemon juice. Pulse until evenly distributed. Add cheese and blend until smooth.
- Hold refrigerated, just prior to service stir in chives.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, season one burger patty with 1 teaspoon of hamburger seasoning. Grill until to desired doneness. Toast bun.
- Place patty on heel of bun. Top with 3 slices tomato and 1/4 cup of microgreens. Spread 2 tablespoons of horseradish roquefort mustard on the crown of bun and top the burger. Serve hot.
Use prepared Horseradish Roquefort Mayo as a dip for chicken tenders, fries and onion rings.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches