A Tuscan herb, garlic, and Parmesan infused Frank's Buffalo wings sauce.
Serves 1 quart
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsps Basil, chopped
- 2 tbsps Oregano, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 3 cups Franks ® Original Buffalo Wings Sauce
- In sauté pan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant. Cool.
- In a bowl mix together sautéed garlic, chopped herbs, and Parmesan. Add Buffalo wings sauce and mix until well combined. Hold refrigerated for service.
With fresh herbs, this sauce has a 1 day shelf life.
Use on wings, grilled chicken breast or tenders, meatballs or as a topper for burgers and steaks
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads