Creamy mac and cheese with a Tex-Mex flair, the smoky, kicked-up heat Frank's RedHot® Nashville Hot Seasoning, and an irresistible Cheddar Cornflake topping.
- Place cooked pasta in bowl. Add 1 teaspoon Frank's RedHot® Nashville Hot Seasoning, tossing to coat pasta evenly.
- Add Alfredo sauce and 3 cups of the cheese. Mix until well blended. Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix corn flakes, remaining 2 cups cheese and 2 teaspoons Nashville Hot Seasoning. Sprinkle cornflake mixture evenly over top of macaronic and cheese in pan. Cover pan with foil.
- Set oven to 325°F. Bake macaroni and cheese 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 minutes longer. Serve hot.
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: North American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 392
- Sodium: 896
- Carbohydrates: 37
- Protein: 16
- Fiber: 2