- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
Serve your guests flavorful fajitas service after service with Lawry's Fajitas Seasoning Mix. This premium blend of herbs and spices from Lawry's creates savory seasoned Fajitas every time. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Try using in Mexican rice for flavorful twist on this side dish. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Optional: Add 2 ½ lbs. tomato wedges. Storage:
Lawry’s® Fajitas Seasoning Mix brings high-quality flavor to Mexican cuisine and more:
• Lawry’s Fajitas Seasoning Mix features a premium blend of spices including paprika, chili pepper and garlic to deliver zesty, pungent flavor and unmatched consistency in every recipe.
• Lawry’s Fajitas Seasoning Mix is made with no added MSG or artificial flavors for authentic, deep flavor.
• Since 1938, Lawry’s has been committed to providing flavor solutions to help chefs stay on top of menu trends and consumer preferences, while adding sensational flavor across the whole menu.
• There are 6/8.9 oz. packages per case. Each package seasons roughly 7-8 lbs. of steak or chicken fajitas and has both English and Spanish prep instructions, designed to enhance back-of-house efficiencies and provide consistency.
• Use Lawry’s Fajitas Seasoning Mix on more than just fajitas. Try seasoning rice, chorizo gumbo or jambalaya, or to add a burst of flavor to roasted peppers and onions.
Lawry's® Fajitas Seasoning Mix adds authentic Southwest flavor to:
• Chicken fajitas with peppers, onions, avocado and sour cream
• Santa Fe veggie quesadillas
• Al Pastor street tacos with pork belly, fresh pineapple, cilantro and red onion
• Skirt steak with roasted pasilla peppers, street corn, guajillo sauce and spicy rice
• Spanish rice with refried beans and enchiladas
Lawry's® Fajitas Seasoning Mix is easy to prepare. Follow these kitchen-simple steps:
1. In a large skillet, heat ½ cup salad oil and sauté 3 lbs. sliced onions and 2 ½ lbs. sliced green peppers until tender; remove from skillet and set aside.
2. In the same skillet, sear 7 lbs. sliced steak (round, sirloin or flank); drain, reserve juices.
3. Combine juices with water to measure 2 cups; return to skillet.
4. Add 1 package mix; blend well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3-5 minutes (uncovered), stirring occasionally.
5. Return sautéed vegetables to skillet; heat through.
*8 lbs. sliced chicken, turkey or pork may be substituted for steak (cooked thoroughly).
To maintain the freshest flavor and color, Lawry's® Fajitas Seasoning Mix should be stored in a cool, dry place away from exposure to heat, humidity, moisture, direct sunlight and fluorescent light. Unopened Lawry's® Fajita Seasoning Mix packages are shelf stable and can be held for use for up to 720 days.
Serve your guests flavorful fajitas service after service with Lawry's Fajitas Seasoning Mix. This premium blend of herbs and spices from Lawry's creates savory seasoned Fajitas every time. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Try using in Mexican rice for flavorful twist on this side dish.
Optional: Add 2 ½ lbs. tomato wedges.
CORN MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, SPICE (INCLUDING PAPRIKA AND CHILI PEPPER), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, SUGAR, SOY SAUCE (SOYBEAN, WHEAT, SALT), CITRIC ACID, CARAMEL COLOR, YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVOR, GARLIC, BEEF EXTRACT, AND BEEF FAT.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|