A garlic butter grilled hoagie filled with scrambled eggs, Mozzarella cheese and a zesty blend of crumbled sweet Italian sausage and FRANK'S® RedHot® Original Buffalo Wings Sauce then garnished with chopped olives and shredded Parmesan.
- Split and butter the inside halves of the hoagie. Grill until golden.
- Cover the bottom roll with eggs.
- Mix the sausage and Frank's RedHot® Original Buffalo Wings Sauce. Heat and cover eggs. Top with cheese and melt in oven for a few minutes.
- Garnish with olives, Parmesan and Parsley. Wrap in sandwich paper. Serve hot.
Serve on a flaky croissant or pretzel roll.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches