A spicy burger build with a Sriracha Asian slaw and crispy fried onions.
Spicy Asian Sriracha Slaw
- In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sriracha, vinegar and sesame seeds until well mixed.
- Add shredded cabbages and carrots, toss until sauce is evenly distributed. Refrigerate until service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, grill burger patty to desired doneness. Toast bun.
- Place patty on base of bun. Top with 1 tomato slice, 1/4 cup Sriracha Slaw, and 1/4 cup crispy fried onions. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon of sriracha chili sauce and finish with crown of bun. Serve hot.
To add a little sweetness to this build, create a Sweet Chili Aioli by using a 1:4 ratio of Frank's RedHot® Sweet Chili Sauce to Mayonnaise. Add a tablespoon of this to the build.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches