Perfect your pepperoni pizza with our back-of-the-house basics from McCormick for Chefs®! Our recipe for your in-house made, Classic Pepperoni Pizza is a simple, every day go-to or to-go offering that's sure to please with it's full flavor when delivered hot to any table...now that's one pepperoni pizza that you can call a BIG & BOLD flavor-savor pizza pie...mangia!
For the Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool. Refrigerate until needed.
For the Build:
- If using McCormick for Chefs Traditional White Pizza Dough or another McCormick for Chefs Pizza Dough recipe, preheat the oven to 450F. (Note: if using premade crust, follow instructions provided with product.)
- Stretch dough to desired pizza size and thickness. McCormick For Chefs Pizza Dough recipes make 4 personal sized pizzas at 10", 2-14" pizzas or 1-18" pizza, used for this pizza recipe.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the pizza sauce evenly over the crust/dough.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella over the sauce and arrange the pepperoni over the cheese. Dust with Parmesan.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown, about 10 minutes. Slice and serve immediately.
This pizza is great using our traditional white pizza dough balls or try it with our whole grain pizza dough balls!
This recipe makes 4 personal size pizzas. This same dough recipe makes 2-14" pizzas or 1-18" pizza.
Pizza pictured is for a thicker made crust with simple garnishing of pepperoni, not to scale to recipe instructions.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread
- Cuisine: Italian
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 920
- Sodium: 2520 mg
- Carbohydrates: 120 g
- Protein: 29 g