A pizza loaded with everything and flavored by a blend of Sriracha sauce, coconut milk, and pureed fresh pineapple.
Pacific Island Sriracha Sauce
- In a blender combine Frank’s® RedHot® Sriracha Chili Sauce, coconut milk, pineapple, and salt. Puree until well smooth. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 400˚F. For each serving spread crust with 1/2 cup sauce, leaving a 1/2“ border along the edges.
- Top with 1 1/2 cups cheese, 1/3 cup sausage, 1/4 cup pineapple, 3 tablespoons ham, 2 tablespoons bacon, and 2 tablespoons green peppers.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crisp. Cut into wedges, garnish with 1 1/2 teaspoons cilantro and serve.
For a milder sauce, replace some or all of the Sriracha sauce with Frank's RedHot® Sweet Chili Sauce.
For a spicier sauce, sprinkle with McCormick® Culinary Japanese Seven Spice Seasoning at service.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread