A sweet and savory grilled chicken pizza topped with vegetables and French’s® Sweet BBQ Sauce.
- 6 cups (1 3/4 pound) Grilled Chicken Strips, (USDA Commodity)
- 2 tbsps Lawrys ® Chipotle Cinnamon Rub
- 3 each Whole Grain Pizza Crust, (16-inch)
- 3 cups Frenchs ® Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 3 cups (17 1/2 ounces) Tomato, small dice
- 4 1/2 cups (18 ounces) Mozzarella Cheese, low moisture, skim, shredded
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) Red Onions, small dice
- 1 1/2 cups (6 1/2 ounces) Red and Green Bell Peppers, small dice
- In a bowl, toss grilled chicken strips with seasoning. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 400°F.
- Spread pizza crust with bbq sauce.
- Top with diced tomatoes then evenly sprinkle shredded mozzarella on top.
- Top with seasoned chicken, onion and bell peppers.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is brown. Allow pizza to set for 2 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 349 Calories, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 942mg, Carbohydrates 48g, Fiber 4g, Total Sugars 18g, Protein 19g
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread
- Cuisine: North American