French's Dijon Gorgonzola Vinaigrette dresses a delicious salad with grilled flat iron steak, baby lettuce greens, grape tomatoes, celery and Gorgonzola crumbles.
Dijon Gorgonzola Vinaigrette
- In a bowl whisk together white balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder to hydrate. Gradually whisk in oil to emulsify.
- Add cheese crumbles and whisk to combine. Hold refrigerated until service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, season one portion of flat iron steak with 1 teaspoon of Grill Mates Montreal Steak® Seasoning. Grill until desired doneness. Remove from grill, allow to rest and slice on bias.
- In a bowl, toss 3 cups baby lettuce greens with 1/4 cup Gorgonzola Vinaigrette until evenly coated.
- Place dressed salad on plate. Top with 8 halves grape tomatoes, 6 cucumber slices, 1 tablespoon celery, and 1 sliced egg. Finish with sliced steak and 1 tablespoon Gorgonzola cheese crumbles. Serve slightly warm or chilled.
Elevate this salad with French's® Crispy Fried Onions.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads