Grill Mates Montreal Steak® grilled flat iron steaks with baby lettuce greens, grape tomatoes, celery and blue cheese crumbles tossed in an Italian Buffalo Vinaigrette.
Italian Buffalo Vinaigrette
- In a bowl whisk together vinegar, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder to hydrate. Gradually whisk in oil to emulsify.
- Add Buffalo wings sauce and whisk to combine. Hold refrigerated until service.
- Combine the flat iron steak, Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Seasoning and oil in a bowl
- Toss to coat evenly and allow to marinate for a minimum of 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, season one portion of flat iron steak with 1 teaspoon of Grill Mates Montreal Steak® Seasoning. Grill until desired doneness. Remove from grill, allow to rest and slice on bias.
- In a bowl, toss 3 cups baby lettuce greens, 8 halves grape tomatoes, 1 tablepoon celery, and a 1/4 cup buffalo vinaigrette until evenly coated.
- Place dressed salad on plate and top with sliced steak and 1 tablespoon blue cheese crumbles. Serve.
Crispy Chicken Tenderloins make and excellent substitute for steak in this salad.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: Italian
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 360
- Sodium: 1920 mg
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Protein: 24 g