Try this tasty Thai twist on your traditional chicken soup!
- Heat oil; add the shallot, garlic, and green curry paste and cook until aromatic. Add the chicken. Stir in the lime juice, stock, sugar, and coconut milk. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms. Cook until chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Taste seasoning, adjust flavor with the lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and salt. Garnish with tomato wedges and fresh cilantro. Serve warm with cooked rice if desired.
- Recipe type: Soups Stews and Bowls
- Cuisine: Asian
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 380
- Sodium: 850 mg
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Protein: 16 g