- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
- United States
McCormick Culinary Marjoram Leaves have a minty flavor with a touch of bitterness. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Try in stews, salads, pork and beef dishes, and sauces. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
McCormick Culinary® Marjoram Leaves brings unmatched quality to your recipes:
• McCormick Culinary Marjoram Leaves feature a distinctly minty-sweet taste with slightly bitter undertones.
• Sourced especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Marjoram Leaves are carefully sourced for quality and offer a pleasantly aromatic characteristic and unique flavor profile which harmonize exceptionally well with the natural flavors of meat-based dishes.
• McCormick Culinary Marjoram Leaves is kosher and with no MSG added.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 6/4 oz. containers per case. Our 4 oz. plastic bottle is just the right size to keep on hand for easy customization and back of house use.
• McCormick Culinary Marjoram Leaves are perfect for seasoning beef, veal and lamb entrées, baked and broiled fish, shellfish applications, salads and vegetable sides.
McCormick Culinary® Marjoram Leaves gives a pleasing flavor to:
• Roasted corn and potato chowder bread bowls
• Roast chicken with shallot and Dijon mustard pan sauce
• Braised pork shoulder with chanterelles
• Meatballs in tomato sauce
• Egg frittatas with asparagus and Swiss cheese for brunch
No preparation necessary. McCormick Culinary® Marjoram Leaves are ready to use in meat and seafood dishes. Dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
McCormick Culinary® Marjoram Leaves has a shelf life of 1,080 days when stored tightly closed in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups to ensure optimal product integrity.
McCormick Culinary Marjoram Leaves have a minty flavor with a touch of bitterness. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Try in stews, salads, pork and beef dishes, and sauces.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|