- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
- United States
McCormick Culinary Granulated Onion can be substituted for fresh onion for a quick and pure onion flavor. 1 TBSP of granulated onion equates to about 1 medium fresh onion. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Great to use it in soups, hamburgers, dips, meat loaves, and stews. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
McCormick Culinary® Granulated Onions delivers classic, unmatched flavor and versatility:
• McCormick Culinary Granulated Onions are made from pure, premium onions for exceptional quality flavor, aroma, texture and above all, performance.
• Crafted especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Granulated Onions feature the same pungent, signature taste of fresh onion in a granulated consistency, with one tablespoon conveniently equal to the flavor of one medium-sized onion.
• McCormick Culinary Granulated Onions are kosher with no MSG added.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 6/18 oz. containers per case. Our 18 oz. shakers are perfect for back of house use and easy recipe customization.
• McCormick Culinary Granulated Onions work well on the menu in place of fresh onion, especially in dips, breadings and soups or use to season any cut of meat or bakery item.
McCormick Culinary® Granulated Onions offer quick and pure onion flavor in:
• Chicken tender breading
• Meat loaf with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli
• French onion ranch dip
• Onion bread and rolls
• Mushroom veggie burger with goat cheese, arugula and Campari tomatoes
No preparation necessary. McCormick Culinary® Granulated Onion is ready to use for pure, convenient onion flavor. Use the top to dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
McCormick Culinary® Granulated Onion has a shelf life of 720 days when stored tightly closed in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups to ensure optimal product integrity.
McCormick Culinary Granulated Onion can be substituted for fresh onion for a quick and pure onion flavor. 1 TBSP of granulated onion equates to about 1 medium fresh onion. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Great to use it in soups, hamburgers, dips, meat loaves, and stews.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|