- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
- United States
McCormick Culinary Ground Thyme has a distinctively warm flavor that is lightly minty, pleasant, and aromatic. Use to add flavor to chowders, meats, cottage cheese, creamed chicken, creamed chipped beef, Creole seafood dishes, poultry dressing, marinades, tomatoes, vegetables, fish, as well as cheese dishes. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
McCormick Culinary® Ground Thyme is exceptionally versatile, blending well with a variety of recipes:
• McCormick Culinary Ground Thyme offers lovely, soft flavor that’s a bit earthy and warm with minty tones.
• Sourced especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Ground Thyme is carefully sourced from whole leaves, then ground into an ideal consistency that blends perfectly with other spices and seasonings.
• McCormick Culinary Ground Thyme is kosher with no MSG added.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 6/11 oz. containers per case. Our 11 oz. size fits in perfectly with any operation’s spices and seasonings collection.
• McCormick Culinary Ground Thyme adds pungent, unique flavor to many dishes such as chowders and soups, meat and seafood entrées and mashed potatoes.
McCormick Culinary® Ground Thyme adds a distinctive warm flavor to:
• Lentil soup with carrots, celery, and crushed tomatoes
• Glazed carrots with honey and brown sugar accompanying grilled chicken
• Savory mashed sweet potatoes with pan fried trout and roasted brussels sprouts
• Goat cheese quiche with caramelized onions and thyme with spring green salad
• Hominy fritters seasoned with thyme and paired with a dipping sauce combining bacon, thyme, hot pepper jelly, and cider vinegar
No preparation necessary. McCormick Culinary® Ground Thyme is ready to use to easily enhance the flavor profile in a variety of recipes. Use the top to dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
McCormick Culinary® Ground Thyme has a shelf life of 720 days when stored tightly closed in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups to ensure optimal product integrity.
McCormick Culinary Ground Thyme has a distinctively warm flavor that is lightly minty, pleasant, and aromatic. Use to add flavor to chowders, meats, cottage cheese, creamed chicken, creamed chipped beef, Creole seafood dishes, poultry dressing, marinades, tomatoes, vegetables, fish, as well as cheese dishes.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|