Crispy fried wings tossed in Frank's RedHot® Sweet Chili Sauce with its mild heat and sweetness.
Thai Herb Sweet Chili Glaze
- In a bowl, whisk together Frank’s RedHot Sweet Chili Sauce, orange juice, cilantro, and basil until ingredients are evenly distributed. Hold refrigerated until service.
- Steam chicken wings until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to high. For each serving, toss 1 pound of steamed wings with 1/4 cup of Thai herb sweet chili sauce. Grilled until wings begin to caramelize.
- Transfer grilled wings to a bowl. Toss with an additional 1/4 cup Thai herb sweet chili sauce to finish.
- Garnish with 1/2 tsp sesame seeds and serve hot alongside extra sauce if desired.
These chicken wings are also great baked, roasted, grilled and even braised - even if they are not "fried" they are fabulous and full of flavor! Try them on your menu today!