Flakey Whole Grain Roll topped with a breaded chicken patty and a sweet and spicy hot honey Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Served with French's® Honey Mustard slaw on the side.
Honey Mustard Coleslaw
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, black pepper, celery seed. Whisk until fully incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine green cabbage, red cabbage and carrots. Add dressing to vegetables and toss to combine. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Prepare chicken as directed in oven.
- In a bowl, combine Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and honey. Whisk until fully incorporated. Hold ambient for service.
- Split whole grain sandwich bun and top with one breaded chicken patty.
- Drizzle with 2 1/2 tsps of RedHot honey mixture.
- Serve with 1/2 cup Honey Mustard Cole Slaw on the side.
To Hold Sandwiches
- Place 6 each in 4-inch 1/2 hotel pan; 15 ea. in a 4-inch full hotel pan.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 477 Calories, Total Fat 17g, Saturated Fat 2.4g, Cholesterol 52mg, Sodium 828mg, Carbohydrates 54g, Fiber 6g, Total Sugars 15g, Protein 27g
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: North American