Spicy and craveable classic with a twist, Meatballs tossed with Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, and blue cheese.
- Set oven to 400°F. In a large bowl place ground beef and veal. Punch a well in the center of the meat. Fill well with eggs, bread crumbs, onions, cheese, parsley, garlic, Frank’s® Seasoning, Italian Seasoning, Worcestershire, salt and pepper. Mix ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Cook a small amount of meat to check seasoning, adjust as desired. Use a #16 scoop portion and roll meatballs. Place onto a parchment lined sheet tray.
- Bake meatballs until internal temperature is 155°F. Hold hot or cool completely and reheat for service.
- For each serving, place 4 hot meatballs, 1 oz Frank's RedHot®, and 1 tablespoon softened butter in a bowl. Toss until well combine and the meatballs are coated.
- Transfer to plate. Top with 1 tablespoon cheese and melt under broiler. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon parsley. Serve hot.
Easily make this recipe with any in house meatball.
For a creamy version, use melted cream cheese in place of butter when saucing the meatballs.