Featuring Stubb's® Smokey Mesquite Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce.
- Preheat broiler. Combine pulled chicken with barbecue sauce. Divide chicken into 4 piles and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Char the chicken under broiler until just slightly crisp. Remove.
- In a bowl combine avocado and lime juice. Smash slightly.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil and grill or bake until toasted.
- To build, layer avocado on each piece of toast and top with chicken, lime zest, salt, and pepper. Serve warm.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 340 cal
- Sodium: 500 mg
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Protein: 24 g