Featuring Lawry's® Wings & Things Spicy Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix. Need more buffalo in your life? Lawry's® Wings & Things Spicy Buffalo Seasoning tops this all beef burger for a spicy kick that gets cooled down with chunks of crumbled blue cheese. Serve on a pretzel roll and you've got a real pub favorite!
- Form ground beef into 4 equal patties or desired size.
- Dust both sides of each patty with Lawry's Wings & Things Spicy Buffalo Wings Seasoning.
- Grill until desired doneness.
- Sprinkle remaining seasoning over cooked patties.
For the Build:
- On base of bun, place lettuce, tomato and cooked burger.
- Top with crumbled blue cheese, and crown with top of bun.
Need some sauce? Mix 2 tablespoons Lawry's® Wings & Things Spicy Buffalo Wing Seasoning Mix with 2-3 tablespoons of hot water.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: North American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 710
- Sodium: 1440 mg
- Carbohydrates: 37 g
- Protein: 50 g