Buffalo marinated chicken topped with a Frank's fiery blue cheese sauce on a Kaiser roll.
Frank's Blue Cheese Dressing
- In a bowl combine blue cheese dressing and Buffalo wings sauce. Mix until evenly distributed. Hold refrigerate until service.
- Place chicken portions in buffalo wings sauce. Toss to evenly coat, cover, and allow to marinate for minimally 3 hours or up to overnight.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, remove one portion of chicken from buffalo wings sauce and grill until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Remove from grill.
- Toast Kaiser roll on grill. Spread 2 tablespoons of the blue cheese sauce on both the base and crown of the roll. Place chicken on base of roll. Top with 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles.
- Finish with lettuce, tomato, and crown of roll. Serve hot with extra Frank's Blue Cheese Dressing on the side.
This Frank's blue cheese dressing is delicious on many sandwich builds as well as salads.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches