Crispy fried shrimp piled high on a French roll dressed with lettuce, tomato and a delicious remoulade made of French's® Yellow Mustard.
- In a bowl combine mayonnaise, relish, mustards, capers, onions, and worcestershire sauce. Whisk until well mixed. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Divide fish fri evenly between two bowls. To one bowl, whisk in water for a wet batter.
- Toss shrimp in the wet batter. Remove from wet batter and toss in dry fish fri.
- Remove and shake off the excess. Lay in single layer in hotel pan. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set fryer to 350°F. For each serving, fry 4 ounces of breaded shrimp until cooked through. Remove from fryer and drain.
- Spread 1 tablespoon remoulade mustard on each side of the roll. Place 3 leaves of lettuce on bottom and top with 4 ounces fried shrimp. Serve hot with additional sauce on the side.
Replace shrimp with oysters, clams or cod to change things up for this Po'Boy.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches