These tarts for two start with a cinnamon accented peanut crust as the base for a smooth peanut butter mousse flavored with the signature tastes of the snickerdoodle cookie. A chocolate milk ganache is added on top as a nod to the classic pairing of milk and cookies.
- Mix peanuts, sugar, and butter in medium bowl. Remove 1/4 cup and spread on small baking sheet. Divide remaining peanut mixture among 4 (4") tart pans with removable bottoms. Press firmly onto bottom and up sides of each tart pan
- Bake tart crusts and peanut mixture together in preheated 350ºF oven 8 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate milk in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 45 seconds. Add chocolate; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- Beat peanut butter, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and cinnamon in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add heavy cream; beat until soft peaks form. Spread in prepared tart crusts. Spread chocolate mixture over top.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled. Sprinkle with toasted peanut crumble before serving.
To crush peanuts: Place peanuts in large resealable plastic bag. Pound with a rolling pin, mallet or heavy skillet until lightly crushed.
- Recipe type: Desserts
- Cuisine: America
- Prep time: 30 minutes
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 527 cal
- Sodium: 218 mg
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Protein: 14 g