Our delectable, double-layered fudge delightfully pairs the tantalizing tartness of dried cherries with the savory saltiness of pistachios and just the right balance of both semi-sweet and white chocolates, then accented with a touch of heat from our McCormick Culinary® Hot Ground Red Pepper to create a full flavored fudge, that's taste worthy and memorable.
For the Semisweet Fudge:
- In a double boiler, place chopped semisweet chocolate.
- Fully melt the chocolate; add 3 cups (24oz) of sweetened condensed milk and stir to combine.
- Pull from heat and add the Vanilla and Hot Ground Red Pepper.
- In a foil-lined half-sheet pan, spread semi-sweet fudge. Press pistachios into fudge and refrigerate.
For the White Chocolate Fudge:
- In a double boiler, place chopped white chocolate.
- Fully melt the chocolate; add 2 1/4 cups (18oz) of sweetened condensed milk and stir to combine.
- Remove semi-sweet chocolate fudge from refrigerator. Top with white chocolate fudge and spread evenly. Sprinkle chopped cherries evenly over the top.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until fudge is set. Remove and cut with a sharp knife warmed with hot water.
- This item packs and stores well. Wrap and offer as a grab-and-go item, or serve plated as a delicious sweet option.
Don't fudge up...be sure to offer this as a "grab and go" or petit four for all of your valued guests!
Serve our sensational fudge as a break time treat with your favorite hot beverage.
For a serving of 42 it would be approximately 2-3 pieces per serving.
- Recipe type: Desserts
- Cuisine: North American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 310
- Sodium: 65 mg
- Carbohydrates: 38 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Fiber: 1g