Guests will shimmy for your "chimi"-churri and jalapeno marinated steak...try it as a special or add it to your establishments regular menu today!
- In a resealable bag combine the steaks, lime juice, lime zest, coriander, onion powder, jalapeno pepper, 1 Tablespoon minced garlic and 1/2 cup olive oil. Seal bag and shake well to mix. Let steak marinate, refrigerated, for 4 hours or overnight.
- Meanwhile, in a blender combine parsley, oregano, vinegar, pepper flakes, the remaining 1 Tablespoon minced garlic, salt and pepper. Puree on high and stream remaining 1 cup of olive oil into mixture until just combined. Remove to a sealable container and refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow flavors to meld. (This chimichurri recipe makes 8 servings.)
- Preheat grill on HIGH.
- Remove steaks from marinade and sear.
- Rest, then carve and serve with chimichurri.
Serve this dish family style, a la carte or on your tapas menu.
Makes a great wrap or even served over a bed of mixed greens for a luncheon menu.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: Brazilian
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 1490
- Sodium: 420 mg
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Protein: 134 g