A pizza with a double dose of Buffalo wings sauce, roasted chicken, blue cheese and celery to complete the Buffalo flavor experience.
- Set oven to 400°F. For each serving swirl 1/4 cup of Buffalo wings sauce and 1/4 cup pizza sauce on crust leaving 1/2" border around the edges.
- Top with 1 1/2 cups cheese and 1/2 cup chicken.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crisp.
- Cut into wedges. Garnish with 3 tablespoons blue cheese, 3 tablespoons celery, and drizzle with an additional 1 tablespoon Buffalo wings sauce. Serve hot.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread