Crisp flatbread loaded with Buffalo Chicken Dip, melty cheese, and the signature flavor of Frank’s RedHot® Mild Wings Hot Sauce.
Buffalo Chicken Dip | Serves 4
- 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot® Mild Wings Sauce
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 16 oz Chicken, cooked, shredded
Flatbread | Serves 4
- 4 Medium Flatbreads, par-baked
- 1 quart Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 1/3 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Chicken, cooked, shredded
- 1 cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 cup Bacon, cooked, crumbled, for garnish
- Sliced Green Onion, for garnish
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- In a heavy bottom saucepan, mix Frank’s RedHot Mild Wings Sauce, cream cheese, dressing, mozzarella and chicken.
- Heat, while stirring, to a temperature of 165˚F. Hold hot for service or refrigerate until needed.
- Set oven to 400°F. For each serving, spread one flatbread with 1 cup hot Buffalo Chicken Dip, leaving a 1/2-inch border along edges
- Cover with 1/3 cup cheese and top with 2 ounces pulled chicken.
- Bake until cheese is melted and flatbread is crisp. Drizzle flatbread with additional Wings Sauce. Cut as desired and garnish with crumbled bacon and sliced green onions.
The dip should be hot when building this flatbread so that it will spread easily and bake quickly.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread
- Cuisine: North American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 1318
- Sodium: 3195
- Carbohydrates: 59
- Protein: 95
- Fiber: 7