A parmesan bacon crisp, caramelized onions and Ranch Dressing spiked with Cattlemen's® Cowboy Rub offer a nice smokehouse twist to the traditional wedge salad.
Cowboy Ranch Dressing
- In a bowl combine dressing with rub. Whisk and hold refrigerated for service.
Parmesan Bacon Crisps
- Set oven to 400°F. On a parchment lined sheet tray sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cheese onto tray in 3" circles. Top each with 1 teaspoon bacon.
- Bake until cheese is melted and golden brown, about 5 minutes. Remove and cool slightly. Remove from tray and store in an airtight container.
- If serving as portions, plate 1 wedge. Arrange 4 blistered tomatoes and 2 wedges of caramelized onion on wedge. Lay 1 parmesan bacon crisp against the wedge and drizzle with 3 tablespoons of dressing.
- If serving as to-go option, arrange iceberg wedge with tomatoes and caramelized onions. Pack parmesan crisp and dressing separately on the side.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: North American