Make your latest menu addition pop with a hint of peach! Naturally sweet, plus seasoned with McCormick Culinary Basil, black pepper, coarse grind black peppercorns, sea salt and 2 teaspoons of our Perfect Pinch Signature Seasoning. This Peach Salad Vinaigrette with Burrata will have your diners re-thinking spring salads. For extra fruity taste, serve with charred, quartered peaches alongside the burrata.
Pickled Peach Vinaigrette
- In a sauce pot combine champagne vinegar, white wine, garlic clove, sugar, Mediterranean Spiced salt, and black pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Place brunoised peaches in a holding container. Strain and pour hot pickling liquid over peaches. Cool completely.
- Once cool, whisk in marjoram, Signature Seasoning, and garlic. While whisking, slowly drizzle in olive oil until emulsified. Hold refrigerated until needed.
- Set grill to high. In a bowl toss quartered peaches and avocados with olive oil and salt until well coated. Grill on flesh sides until well charred. Cool.
- Remove skin from avocado. Cut peaches and avocados in large chunks of equal size.
- For each serving, in a bowl combine 1 cup arugula, 1 teaspoon marjoram leaves, 1/4 teaspoon Mediterranean Spiced salt, 1/8 teaspoon basil leaves, and a pinch black pepper. Drizzle 1/4 cup vinaigrette around the sides of the bowl. Mix until dressing is evenly distributed.
- Place 1 burrata on desired plate. Cut into quarters. Lay dressed greens around cheese. Place 3 quarters worth of charred peaches and 1 half charred avocado decoratively around plate. Drizzle with additional vinaigrette if desired.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: North American