A refreshing light Middle-Eastern salad that gets its flavors from McCormick® Culinary Guacamole & More Seasoning Mix.
- In a heavy bottom pot, bring water to a boil. Add bulgur wheat and McCormick Culinary Guacamole & More Seasoning Mix. Mix well, cover, and reduce heat to a light simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, until most of the water is absorbed and wheat is tender.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- In a bowl, combine cooked bulgur with, tomatoes, parsley, mint, oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well, and hold refrigerated for service.
This can be a great side dish or made into a more substantial meal with the addition of grilled chicken, or salmon and extra toppings.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads