Our easy to make, one-of-a-kind spicy bar snack mix is unique with some sweet and salty mix-ins, for an all around, flavor town, taste party of contrasting and complimentary tastes!
For the Spicy Bar Snack Mix:
- Preheat oven to 250F.
- Spread caramel corn on a sheet tray and heat in oven for 1 minute or until corn is just "tacky."
- Immediately sprinkle with Lawry's Mango Habanero Wings & Things Seasoning Mix and toss to coat.
- Allow corn to cool and dry a few minutes.
- Break up larger pieces of crispy jalapenos and combine with seasoned caramel corn, potato sticks and peanuts.
- Store in an air-tight container and serve at room temperature.
This recipe makes 3 shareable servings of 2 cups each or 6-1 cup servings.
If potato sticks are not available, use kettle chips that are slightly crushed.
- Recipe type: Snacks
- Cuisine: America
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 11 minutes: 10 mins prep/1 min cook
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 320
- Sodium: 310 mg
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Protein: 6 g