Take your traditional chicken soup to tasty new levels with these ingredients!
- In a medium sauce pan, combine coconut milk, stock, ginger and lemongrass. Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, mushrooms, lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce and crushed red pepper.
- Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is cooked through.
- Portion into bowls and garnish with cilantro leaves.
Can substitute fresh ginger if galangal is unavailable.
- Recipe type: Soups Stews and Bowls
- Cuisine: Asian
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 340
- Sodium: 1100mg
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Protein: 31 g