- Where to buy
- United States
McCormick Culinary Caraway Seeds have a pleasantly sweet but slightly biting flavor, and a vibrant, spicy aroma. Create flavorful breads, potatoes, cabbage, and coleslaws. Add to other dishes, such as cakes, applesauce, vegetables, soups, stews, meats, and noodles. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
McCormick Culinary® Caraway Seeds provides a signature taste with excellent quality and consistency:
• McCormick Culinary Caraway Seeds have a sweet yet slightly biting flavor, similar to parsley, with a vibrant, spicier aroma.
• Sourced especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Caraway Seeds are selected to deliver outstanding performance and authentic flavor to any chef-inspired recipe.
• McCormick Culinary Caraway Seeds are kosher with no MSG added.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 6/16 oz. containers in a case. Our 16 oz. containers are the optimal size for any back-of-house spices and seasonings pantry.
• Try adding McCormick Culinary Caraway Seeds to specialty baked goods such as breads and cakes or bring depth of flavor to savory foods like coleslaws, stews, potatoes and meat dishes.
McCormick Culinary® Caraway Seeds add warmth to:
• Soft pretzels baked with sea salt and caraway rye
• Reuben sandwiches on grilled caraway rye, and layered with sauerkraut, melted Swiss and tangy Thousand Island dressing
• Beef on Weck combining tender sirloin, creamy au jus and dill pickles between a kosher-salt and caraway-seeded bun
• Moroccan chicken wings flavored with a combination of roasted peppers, garlic, coriander, cayenne and caraway seeds
• Sliced roast beef with a creamy horseradish sauce on a caraway-sea salt Ciabatta rolls
No preparation necessary. McCormick Culinary® Caraway Seeds are ready to use in a wide variety of sweet or savory dishes. Use the top to dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
McCormick Culinary® Caraway Seeds has a shelf life of 1440 days when tightly closed and stored in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups when dispensing to maintain product integrity.
McCormick Culinary Caraway Seeds have a pleasantly sweet but slightly biting flavor, and a vibrant, spicy aroma. Create flavorful breads, potatoes, cabbage, and coleslaws. Add to other dishes, such as cakes, applesauce, vegetables, soups, stews, meats, and noodles.
|Servings Per Container