A decadent breakfast burger seasoned with the delicious all-day flavors in Grill Mates® Smokehouse Maple Seasoning.
- In a bowl, mix Grill Mates® Smokehouse Maple Seasoning, sage, thyme, pepper, sugar and salt.
- Sprinkle pork patties with half the seasoning mixture. Reserve the remaining seasoning for service.
- Set grill to medium. For each order, grill a pork patty for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until cooked to 150°F. While patty cooks, cook or heat 2 waffles and fry an egg.
- Plate 1 waffle and drizzle with 1 teaspoon syrup. Top with 1 slice of cheddar cheese, a cooked pork patty, 2 slices of bacon and a fried egg. Sprinkle egg with 1/2 teaspoon reserved seasoning and cover with the second waffle. Serve immediately.
These pork burgers also go well with a drizzle of Cattlemen's® Smoky Base or Kansas City Classic® BBQ Sauce. This is also great made with ground beef or mild breakfast sausage.
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch