By Grill Mates
McCormick Grill Mates Vegetable Seasoning is a premium blend of spices, herbs and vegetables, including onions, tomatoes, garlic, red bell peppers, sun-dried tomatoes, leeks and chives. It naturally enhances the delicious flavor of vegetables and vegetable dishes. Sprinkle it on pizza or pasta, add to a veggie dip or use to season roasted potatoes
McCormick Grill Mates® Vegetable Seasoning offers bold flavors you can see and taste without the grill:
• Grill Mates Vegetable Seasoning features a premium blend of flavors including onion, tomatoes, garlic, red bell peppers, leeks and chives.
• Blended especially for chefs, Grill Mates Vegetable Seasoning brings an excellent balance of vegetable flavors and bold, savory notes in a convenient all-in-one mix for chefs to add signature taste on or off the grill.
• Grill Mates Vegetable Seasoning is kosher with no MSG added.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 6/20 oz. containers per case. Our 20 oz. size is ideal for use back of house.
• Bring noteworthy flavor to pasta, roasted vegetables and kabobs with Grill Mates Vegetable Seasoning.
• Our chefs rate Grill Mates Vegetable Seasoning a must-have, ideal pantry item for the flavor-obsessed chef.
McCormick Grill Mates® Vegetable Seasoning naturally enhances the flavor of:
• Roasted carrots and root vegetables
• Veggie pizza with red and green peppers, onions, zucchini and spinach
• Roasted Yukon gold potatoes
• Pasta primavera with tomatoes, zucchini and red and yellow peppers
• Vegetable beef soup with corn, peas and potatoes
No preparation necessary. Grill Mates® Vegetable Seasoning is ready to use to add pizazz to any vegetable whether grilled, roasted or sautéed. Use the top to dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
Grill Mates® Vegetable Seasoning has a shelf life of 360 days when stored tightly closed in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups to ensure optimal product integrity.