- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
McCormick Culinary Ground Cardamom is an aromatic spice with a sweet, citrus-like, floral, flavor containing some green/woodsy notes. It is pungent and spicy, making it widely used in Scandinavian and Indian cooking. Delicious in cakes, and pastries or in curry pastes, stews, rice dishes, and even specialty beverages. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
McCormick Culinary® Ground Cardamom is specially crafted to inspire unique, exciting recipes:
• McCormick Culinary Ground Cardamom has a citrus-like, floral flavor with some woodsy notes similar to ginger.
• Sourced especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Ground Cardamom is made by removing the hulls of decorticated cardamom seeds before grinding, as not to disrupt the pure flavor and aroma, and is finely ground into a consistently smooth texture for optimal performance.
• McCormick Culinary Ground Cardamom is kosher with no MSG added.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 6/16 oz. containers per case. Our 16 oz. size is ideal for back-of-house applications for easy recipe customization.
• Often used in Indian and Scandinavian-inspired recipes, premium McCormick Culinary Ground Cardamom works especially well in curries, stews, pastries and cakes.
McCormick Culinary® Ground Cardamom adds a signature flavor and aroma to:
• Autumn squash soup with sweet hints of cinnamon, cardamom, rosemary and maple garnished with a cool sour cream swirl and roasted pecans served
• Iced vanilla spiced latte poured over ice, topped with whipped cream and cardamom sugar sprinkle
• Smoothies combining orange peel, cardamom, jasmine and apricot
• Pumpkin lattes with cinnamon, nutmeg and clove
• Specialty cocktails made with cardamom honey syrup
No preparation necessary. McCormick Culinary® Ground Cardamom is ready to use across the menu in entrées, sides, baked goods and desserts. Use the top to dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
McCormick Culinary® Ground Cardamom has a shelf life of 720 days when tightly closed and stored in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups when dispensing to maintain product integrity.
McCormick Culinary Ground Cardamom is an aromatic spice with a sweet, citrus-like, floral, flavor containing some green/woodsy notes. It is pungent and spicy, making it widely used in Scandinavian and Indian cooking. Delicious in cakes, and pastries or in curry pastes, stews, rice dishes, and even specialty beverages.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|