- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
McCormick Culinary Ground Coriander has a minty, citrus flavor that works well in rendang curry, Moroccan chicken, and tuna summer rolls. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
McCormick Culinary® Ground Coriander brings a warm, distinctive flavor and aroma to chef inspired recipes:
• McCormick Culinary Ground Coriander has a minty, sweet and citrus-like flavor to add authentic flavor to recipes.
• Sourced especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Ground Coriander Seeds are carefully ground from select whole, unsplit seeds for a uniform, soft, powdery consistency and incredible performance.
• McCormick Culinary Ground Coriander Seeds are kosher with no MSG added.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 6/14 oz. containers per case. Our 14 oz. size is convenient to have on hand back of house for easy recipe customization.
• Use McCormick Culinary Ground Coriander in curries, Moroccan chicken, lentils, potatoes and in Mediterranean, Indian, North American-inspired creations.
McCormick Culinary® Ground Coriander adds versatility to a variety of dishes:
• Mediterranean hummus power bowl with lentils, cucumber, olives, feta and tomatoes
• House made Belgian ales
• Chickpea and ground lamb hash with Skhug hot sauce
• Lime grilled chicken skewers with cilantro rice
• Seafood rubs for halibut and sea bass
• Chicken Tikka with cumin, turmeric and fresh ginger
No preparation necessary. McCormick Culinary® Ground Coriander is ready to use to inspire innovative menus. Use the top to dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
McCormick Culinary® Ground Coriander has a shelf life of 720 days when tightly closed and stored in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups when dispensing to maintain product integrity.
McCormick Culinary Ground Coriander has a minty, citrus flavor that works well in rendang curry, Moroccan chicken, and tuna summer rolls. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|