- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
McCormick Culinary Ground Rosemary has the distinctive pine-woody aroma and a fresh, bittersweet flavor of rosemary. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. The fine grind allows for easy blending in sauces, marinades, soups, and gravies. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
McCormick Culinary® Ground Rosemary delivers distinctive, aromatic flavor:
• McCormick Culinary Ground Rosemary features a pine-woody aroma and bittersweet flavor.
• Sourced especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Rosemary Leaves come from carefully selected rosemary leaves that are uniformly ground into a consistent texture to give chefs a quality option in a convenient format.
• McCormick Culinary Ground Rosemary is kosher with no MSG added.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 6/11 oz. containers per case. Our 11 oz. size is just right to add to your spices and seasonings collection and for easy back of house recipe customization.
• McCormick Culinary Ground Rosemary is commonly used to enhance lamb dishes but also pairs well with other meat and fish entrées.
McCormick Culinary® Ground Rosemary add piney, fresh flavor to:
• Pappardelle with fava beans with braised pork
• Rosemary chicken with Farro risotto and porcini jus
• Rosemary sea salt artisanal bread with cured meats
• Grilled veal chops with sautéed sugar snap peas and red peppers
•Memphis style rib rub with paprika, garlic powder, black pepper, ginger powder, brown and white sugar and ground rosemary
No preparation necessary. McCormick Culinary® Ground Rosemary is ready to use in a variety of chef-inspired recipes. Use the top to dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
McCormick Culinary® Ground Rosemary has a shelf life of 720 days when stored tightly closed in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups to ensure optimal product integrity.
McCormick Culinary Ground Rosemary has the distinctive pine-woody aroma and a fresh, bittersweet flavor of rosemary. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. The fine grind allows for easy blending in sauces, marinades, soups, and gravies.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|