These spicy crispy green bean fries are fantastic as an appetizer or side dish! OLD BAY® Hot Sauce gives them the unique flavor of the Chesapeake with a kick!
OLD BAY® Hot Sauce Aioli
- Whisk together mayonnaise and OLD BAY® Hot Sauce. Refrigerate until service.
- Place flour, eggs, and panko into three separate shallow third pans.
- Whisk OLD BAY® Hot Sauce into eggs. Whisk parmesan and OLD BAY® seasoning into panko.
- Bread haricot verts using standard breading procedure. Place on a parchment lined sheet tray. Cover and refrigerate until service.
- Set oven to 350°F. Bake off 4-5 ounces of breaded green beans until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve warm with 1/4 cup of OLD BAY® Hot Sauce aioli.
Try this recipe with variety of popular vegetables that are typically fried…