Serve French's® Crispy Jalapeños on top of any taco or chop and toss with protein.
Avocado Lime Crema
- In a blender or food processor combine sour cream, avocado, lime juice, cumin and salt. Puree until smooth. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a heavy bottom pot melt butter. Add scallion whites and sauté until fragrant.
- Add pork, BBQ sauce, and Peruvian Seasoning to pot. Stir to combine and cook to an internal temperature of 165°F. Hold hot for service.
- In a bowl mix together cabbage and scallion tops. Hold refrigerated for service.
- For each serving, fill 3 corn tortillas each with 3 tablespoons cabbage scallion mixture, distribute 5 ounces of pork over the cabbage of all 3 tortillas, top each with a heaping tablespoon pico de gallo and drizzle a teaspoon of Avocado Lime Crema over each.
- Finish each taco with 1/2 teaspoon cilantro and a heaping tablespoon of jalapeños. Serve hot with a lime wedge.
This taco would also be good with beef tips, ground beef or grilled chicken thigh meat.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches