This pulled pork sandwich gets a flavor kick from Cholula® Chili Garlic Hot Sauce.
- In a bowl, combine Cholula Chili Garlic Hot Sauce with Cattlemen's Chipotle BBQ sauce. Mix well. Hold refrigerated until needed.
- Set oven to 350°F. In a bowl combine pork, oil, and smokey cumin rub. Toss until evenly distributed. Place in a hotel pan and roast until pork is seared, about 25 minutes.
- Remove pork from oven. Pour BBQ mixture over pork and cover hotel pan tightly with foil. Return to oven and cook until pork is tender, about 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow pork to cool slightly. Shred pork and return to pan with BBQ liquid. Toss until pork is well coated. Hold hot for service or cool completely and reheat for service.
- For each serving, toast 3 buns. Cover the bottom of each of the three buns with 3 ounces of sauced pork, 2 tablespoons guacamole, and 1 ring of onion. Finish with top of bun and serve hot.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches