A hamburguesa con queso layered with flavor from Cholula® Original Hot Sauce.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef with first amount of Cholula Original Hot Sauce. Mix until distributed. Form into 4-ounce patties. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and second amount of Cholula Original Hot Sauce until well mixed. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium-high. For each serving, season 3 burger patties with 1 teaspoon Hamburger Seasoning and grill to desired doneness. Lightly grill 3 buns.
- Place one slice of cheese on each patty. Place under cheese melter or broiler to melt.
- Place each of the three burgers on base of buns. Serve open-faced with each top bun dressed with 1 tablespoon Cholula mayonnaise, a lettuce leaf, tomato slice, and 2 pickle slices. Serve hot.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches